Sunday, November 16, 2014

Return with ILNP

I really dropped the ball.  I didn't return when I said I would, purely out of laziness.  I have been buying and assembling furniture, taking down fug wallpaper, etc, so I have been busy.  Luckily, no breaks.

I've also made minor appearance changes to the blog.  I think it looks better and I'm pretty happy with it.  Hopefully I can get off my bum and make more posts.

Today is ILNP.  I hauled these when she discontinued the old bottles and branding.  I admit, I'm sad to see it go.  I never was a big fan of round bottles, but ILNP bottles were so symmetrically that I just didn't mind. Nay, I actually really liked their shape.  I can't complain about square though.  I'm planning on getting some soon in the new bottle, so I'll have to let you know what I think.

Oooo...pretty

To start off my return, I'm just showing one of these lovelies.  Black Orchid is a dark vampy red burgundy.  This is pretty dark, but I feel it's special because it still never looks black, even in low light.  This looks good on me (if I do say so myself) and is a real keeper.  Formula was good.  Two coats makes it fully opaque.  It's a bit of a thinner formula but this is really easy to clean and doesn't appear to stain the cuticles.

  
There's also some subtle holo to this.  I wouldn't get thinking this is bam!, in yo FACE, holo because it's not going to do that.  But it's nice that it's there when the right light hits it.  Here's a flash shot to show it off.
ooooo...

That's it for now.  I have no idea what I'm going to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment