Friday, November 7, 2014

Where I've been gone

This post is a long time coming. I disappeared from blogging. Numerous reasons, but I really should have tried harder. The main culprit is that I've been non to happy with the state of my nails. The breaks were terrible, and I didn't even polish for weeks on end (despite me still buying it). However, my nails have finally returned to a place where I'm happy with them (albeit short and cuticle health isn't stellar) and thus, a return to the blog.

I really don't know how to solve this when it happens. I do patch but my nails are particularly bendy and thin and patches are prone to failure if the nail is torn (which is most usually the case). I've decided to just post when I can; when my nails look "good" and I'm not totally stressed out. Those two things occurring together will likely be rare, but I have no intentions of quitting this blog so this is what's happening.  I'll try to write multiple posts at a time, when my mood is excellent and I have the time to do that, so that it at least doesn't look abandoned.  But, I can't make promises about what's coming anymore because I can't fulfill them. 

As long as nothing catastrophic happens between now and Sunday, I'll be posting something up soon. I do plan on buying and constructing some furniture Tuesday and days following so I'm probably gonna end up with a break (or 7). Such is life.  Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment