Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Memebox transported by mule

OK...maybe that's not fair. Then again, this one took forever. I actually had to abandon the makeup talk thread since everyone moved on from hiding their spoilers to outright talking about it. It must have come via mule.

Today is box 12. I've got mixed feelings on this. Let's take a look.





Item 1: Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment (50 ml, full size: 200 ml, $12)
It doesn't explain what this is. You apply to wet hair, keep it on for a few minutes and rinse. I assume it's more like a conditioner.  I'll try it but I'm sure it does nothing. Smells minty.



Item 2: Banila Co. Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack (12g, full size: 100g, $21)
This immediately reminded me of the Glam Glow product.  Price is right, and packaging is quite frankly, lovely. I'll happily buy this if it's good.



Item 3: Plagentra White Mark Cream (15g, full size: 100g, $38)
I'm confused. Card says for stretch marks, but packaging says nothing about that (at least in English). I have absolutely no stretch marks (knock wood) so I have no clue what to do with this. If I ever get pregnant, I guess I'll have something to try!



Item 4: Plagentra White Mark Lotion, Cream, Massage Gel (1 foil pack each, full size: 100g, $38)
Again, confusion. The cream is the same stuff as item three, but now the card says to apply to your face. Hmm.  Massage gel is supposed to go on legs. Not sure what to make of their descriptions.

Item 5: L.vida Nail Polish (full size, $7)
Lots of color options. I can barely make out "fashion blue" on the bottom of the bottle, but that is not an option listed on the card.  My guess is they confused it with "passion blue". It's a straight creme. Don't need it, but I have to try it. Small for a full size at 10 ml. Comes with a flower elastic ring.




Item 6: Inter-cos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream (full size, $43)
First, I refuse to beleive this costs $43, but whatever. I want to try it. It has a pretty strong chemical smell.



Item 7: Palan Crysence Organic Essence (full size, $72)
SO pricey. I'm skeptical it costs this much. I think this is equivalent to a leave in conditioner. I have some bad hair and I really don't want do weigh it down, but I'll try it on my ends.



Overall, not a bad box. I'm getting annoyed at their weird descriptions which I'm guessing are inaccurate. I should also note that the card states this is both box 10 and 12. It's such a little thing but it's really annoying. I'm sort of relying on them to translate well since I don't know a single word of Korean. I've got more boxes to come so let's see how it goes from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment