Monday, September 14, 2015

Virago Varish Birthday Trio

I am back again, sooner than expected, to share three beauties today.  My nails are looking a bit...quirky, but I couldn't wait any longer to get these up! Virago Varnish is having their first birthday and to celebrate, released three colors.  Let's take a look!



First is Triumph.  I believe that this one is limited edition, so if it's catching your eye, you might want to snag it while you can.  This is a darker green family duochrome with a healthy dose of linear holographic.  This is such a unique shade!  I feel that while my photos are color accurate, they're doing no justice to this. Not my first pick, but I really like this one. Formula is very easy and only needed two coats to get perfect opacity.  Good dry time on this one too.




Gala is a teal linear holo.  These kinds of colors are right up my alley and so I have to say this is my favorite.  Great formula and only needs two coats to get this opaque.  Skunky smell, but oh so lovely.


weird angle...

Jubilee is the final polish in this trio.  Back in the day, I ate raspberries like they were going out of style and this color reminds me so much of that delicious fruit!  This is a jelly finish and really needs three coats to get good opacity.  Even then, you might find it to be on the sheer side when you hold your nails up to the light.  Great color and easy formula.




Bonus photo: Nail stamping! Here is Nail Stamping Queen polish in Black stamped over Triumph, using a Marianne XXL plate. Love this look.



No comments:

Post a Comment