Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sinful Colors - Daddy's Girl

Wow, it's been awhile.  I actually haven't painted my nails in a long time, I just haven't had the time or energy to do it.  I also had a wicked migraine today, and decided I couldn't risk painting today as I did not want to trigger it again with smells.

I did have this waiting in the wings though, thankfully.  Photos aren't great but they'll have to do.



Daddy's Girl is a GREAT polish.  I picked this up at Dollar Tree and it is magic.  Easily a favorite, I've already worn it twice since getting it. A rare feat for sure.  This is a red toned purple, with a jelly like finish.  It also has something special: flakies!  I only did two coats, lighting was not good and I didn't realized how bad it looked until I had already top coated it.  Trust me on this one though, it's fantastic.



I did recently break another nail and my hand is not really blog worthy at this time.  Maybe I will get it in gear tomorrow and file/shape so I can post again this weekend.  I have one more post sitting in my camera still, and a haul that needs to go up, so I'll have a little content to get me back into the swing of things.  I have been meaning to do a gel mani but I just can't bring myself to do it. I still probably won't do one this weekend but I might do it mid-week, next week.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment