Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dance Legend - Anna Gorelova

Yay for a new day and a new post! Today I've got two of my three Dance Legend polishes to show.  The third will be coming soon, but I wanted to give my nails a break from all the removal.

First up to show, Chudo-Udo (Miracle Yudo), a deep purple jelly with golden flakes. The flakes remind me of the flakie top coats from Zoya and NYC, though it's hard to tell if they're the same as those because they are tinted by the base. I used four coats, but it was surprisingly easy to apply and dried quickly enough. The formula was excellent.


(looks very blue here)



Next, Vodyanoy (Merman), a royal blue jelly (not unlike Royal by Revlon) with a gorgeous blue-purple flakie. It's seriously...gah. I thought the purple would take the top for me between these two,  but nope. The flakes have such a glow-y nature about them. I can't wait to wear this one as a whole Mani.  This required three coats, application was similarly easy to the previous polish, but did seem to dry slower. I do think I didn't wait as long between coats because they otherwise were the same formula.







The bottles on these are quite nice, with a rubberized thick handle. Brush is well cut on all of mine. I did decide to compare bottles to my Cirques because I thought the bottle supplier might have been the same, but realized they're not. Cirque bottles are more weighted and just have a higher quality to them in general, but these are still very nice bottles. The bottles themselves do not have names on them, only the number, but the Russian name is on the box. After trying these, I'm pretty ready to get my hands on some more.  I purchased these from Llarowe, and it was a good experience. They probably have the biggest collection available of Dance Legends in the US and frequently restock, so I don't really see much reason to order direct from Russia.

I'll be back as soon as I can with the last of my trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment