Saturday, March 22, 2014

Memebox 7

Another Memebox!  I'm super excited about this one.  I skipped box six (wish I had skipped 5 instead), and won't be getting 8-10 either.  Six was another great one so I'm a little sad I didn't get in on those other three, but at least I got 7.  Let's jump right into it.



Please click to enlarge and read


This was another express shipped box, but it came via DHL, which was surprisingly quick.  I'll miss express shipping, especially now that they use DHL.  This box contained 6 items, but they're all really great ones.

Item 1: Miseencene 2X Curl Essence 30 ml (full size, 150 mL, $10)



Leave in treatment for hair, designed to help pump up the volume!  Not too fond of the smell but it's not terrible.  Excited about it, even though I generally don't care for hair products.

Item 2: Leaders Insolution Bio Medi-curing Mask-Aqua Dressing 20 ml x 2 (full size x 2, value $3 each)



Face masks!  I love masks.  These are a great value too if a repurchase is needed.  I might give one a try tonight.

Item 3: Dr. G Bio-RTx Mentor Cream 20 ml (full size: 50 ml, $35)



This is a randomly selected cream of this brand.  The choices you could get were either 3 for oily skin, 5 for dry (which I received) and 7 for acne prone.  I have combo skin so I'll be careful with where I use this.  Packaging is amazing and it smells wonderful.  Really excited about trying it.

Item 4: a:t fox Jasoyup Herb Tea/Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit (full size, $23)




I received the Herb Tea version.  Both come with 3 color eye designer pencils, an eyeliner designer pencil and a lip and cheek designer pencil, as well as nail stickers and a small file.  The packaging is so amazing!  They used holographic print, it's really cute.  I'm not sure of the quality of the makeup, as when I swatched, the pencils did seem...soft.  The lead bent quickly, not broke, they bent.  I'll report back.



Item 5: Recipe by Nature Slowganic Cleanse - Lemon and Green Tea and Adlay 10 g x3
(full size: 100 g, $40)



It's face cleanser in pods!  I have no idea why, but I feel like this is the cutest soap I've ever seen.  I'm really excited to give it a try.  Each one probably lasts more than one cleaning, and the trio comes with a cover so you can cover an open pod so it will not dry out.  Makes it ideal for travel.  Cannot wait to go somewhere now!

Item 6: Catrin Natural 100 Mineral Sun Kill SPF 42 PA++ 12 g (full size, $38)




The color received is Natural Beige, which appears to be pretty light, but I think you just use a light dusting.  As long as you aren't very dark, this will probably work.  Wonderful packaging, though I have heard people spilling powder all over themselves, so be careful when pulling the puff apart from the powder unit.  I think the packaging is actually really smart; the power is completely trapped under the puff so you can take it with you and it won't make a mess the next time you open it.  Also...I love the name.  Sun Kill?!  As a person not fond of the sun (I don't know why, I'm not terribly fair, I usually don't burn, but I'm just sensitive to it), I can totally relate.  Hah.

That's it for this box.  This is my last box for the next few months, unless they release a Lucky box with stuff from 8-10.  I pre ordered the big bundle (I did slap my wrist for that) so I am set for a while.  I hope the few months I don't get a box will be enough time to go through some of the stuff I've acquired.  Probably not, but a girl can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment