Friday, May 17, 2013

Wet N Wild -2% Milk

Woooo!  I'm back.  It's been awhile, I've been busy.  It's been hard to do much photographing period.  I'm going to try to do a bunch in a row so I have something to fall back on when life gets too busy.

Anyway.  Wet n' Wild.  I decided to pick this one up when they were half off at Walgreen's.  Many have raved about it so I just said what the heck. This is an amazing color.  Very "milky" looking, it isn't quite white, but it isn't pink either.  It gives the nails the MOST clean look imaginable.  It's just beautiful.  Please click to enlarge.




Caveat: It's streaky, I mean streak city.  I realize it's a sheer so it's going to do that, but man.  It would be so perfect if at three coats it evened out better.  I still had horrible streaks at three coats, but three was where I stopped.





I will probably pull this one out again because it really compliments my tan skin.  I might try top coating in between coats to try to get it to even some more.  I really don't want to do 4 coats because it doesn't need it.  Dry time was alright.  WnW tends to NEVER dry on me, so I waited a while between coats (maybe 5 minutes per) and then top coated it when it was still not try drying like I wanted.  Get it; you must.

These are normally $1.99 but can sometimes be had for half that.  I have nothing to disclose.


No comments:

Post a Comment