Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another

I've got another haul to post.

First up, another Zoya order.


Got all of the new fall Pixie Dusts except Tomoko during their BOGO.  I've already worn Dhara but it looks like I have no photos of it.  I'm itching to try Carter, but it's going to have to wait a week or so.  Chyna is still backordered for me.  I ordered on the 21st.  Ugh.

Drugstore:


Man, my photo is OFF.  That white is a green!  Song of Summer and Leather Loose.

TJ Maxx:

I got these for $2 a piece, and I could not pass that up.  Also got an Orly cuticle oil with a dropper but it's at work.  It smells great.

Drugstore and Blog sale:

Got the Sinful for a dollar this week, it's You Just Wait.  The rest were from a blog sale.  I love those, and look, Heartbreaker!

That's it.  Will return shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment