Monday, August 26, 2013

Zoya - Miranda

When I decided to get the Zoya Luli Fama collection (Summer Pixie Dusts), I thought for sure that the first one I reached for would be either Destiny or Liberty.  Both I had wanted for awhile (esp. Liberty, my God, what a gorgeous color), but when I laid my eyes on Miranda, I knew I had to try her first.




This is a jelly finish, dusty rose textured polish.  The sparkles are AMAZING.  Like a brighter version of the base, and oh so shiny.  Whew, this one is a stunner.




Top coat


I needed three coats. Two would be doable, but would not look as great.  The texture itself isn't bad, it is very fine, almost smooth, but you do notice it.  I think I have glitters that are rougher than this, so you know...

Dry time...slow, sadly.  The polish is another thick one, and got nearly unusable at the end of the second coat.  A shaking helped, but it was getting to that point again at the end of the third coat, so thinner might be needed.  But I don't care.  I love her.

Zoya Pixie Dusts are $9 a piece.  Be smart, wait for sales and deals.  They happen, they happen all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment