Sunday, January 26, 2014

Meme Box - 3rd Edition

Another box review!

I'm not a huge subscription box gal, but I had no choice really but to start getting this box.  You've probably never heard of Meme box, but let me tell you, you need to know about it.

Meme box is a subscription like service based in South Korea.  They're huge in SK, and they're now expanding outside their home country to introduce others to some fun and unique Asian brands.  I'm part Asian, and I love Asian products. I feel like they just work for me.  So, I'm all about this.

I received my first box Saturday, and let me tell you.  I'm blow away.  I haven't even tried any of the products, but the very presentation of it: it's beautiful.  Take a look.


This is the outer wrapper.  It has some instructions in Korean on the back.  The front is a giant shipping label.




Gorgeous box.  There is also an IR code on the bottom.



A detailed card.  It explains everything in English.  A nice touch.


Under the card.  Still pretty.

All the products.











This is a fantastic box!  So many full size products, and they're all so interesting.  The Tony Moly is not full size, despite what the card says, but it's still a great sample.  The pink box itself was also bubble wrapped, which was nice as well.  To be honest, these all seem like high quality products and well worth the price.  At this time, I have no reviews for any of these, but I will try to get some out as I try them here and there.

If you are interested in trying out Meme, check out their US website, http://us.memebox.com/.  This box is the 3rd edition, which is currently sold out, but the 5th box is available, and it is likely that the 4th box will return.  They've recently had a price increase from $21 a box, to $23 due to a currency change.  There is also a $7 shipping charge.  It's worth it in my opinion.  I am unaffiliated with this brand in any way. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment