Home
Looking for a swatch?
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Interested in 3-free brands?
Wanted to make a quick post about my list of 3-free or better polishes. It is an ongoing project, but do please check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
← Newer Entries
Previous Entries →
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connect
Archives
2016
(2)
February
(1)
January
(1)
2015
(9)
November
(1)
September
(2)
August
(3)
June
(1)
May
(2)
2014
(46)
November
(3)
September
(2)
August
(3)
July
(5)
June
(10)
May
(7)
April
(3)
March
(1)
February
(10)
January
(2)
2013
(53)
October
(1)
September
(4)
August
(6)
July
(12)
Nail mail I've been waiting for - and it's just pe...
Interested in 3-free brands?
An Essie favorite
Sunday Toppings - You've seen this one before
Another Wet 'n Wild
Did I just find my new favorite polish?
Sunday toppings
Color Club Poptastics
Layla - Coral Glam
4th of July mani
Won't you please take a trek with me?
Revlon - Urban
June
(8)
May
(5)
April
(17)
Popular Posts
Sinfuls Colors Trio - Part Duex
I wanted to quickly post more swatches while the sale is still happening. Here's another trio. Sinful Shine in Devious. Jel...
Rainbow Honey - May Mystery Bag review
Finally. Sorry it's taken so long to do swatches of these. I did wear Waves already, but I only did a two coat mani, and it really nee...
An Essie favorite
Hey folks, today is Essie's Bikini so Teeny. Low lighting LED lighting This is a pretty light (sky?) blue, with a lot of...
Yellow Mark
Yep, another texture. I don't know whether I love them or not. But you gotta hand it to them; they are unique. Today is Yellow Mark ...
Polished for Days - Hoodie Weather
So it's been awhile. I hope everyone has had an excellent holidays and is ready for this new year. Today I have a new to me brand, Pol...
Layla - Flash Black
Yet another holo. This is the last Layla to swatch in my stash. I love all of them and I plan on investing in more when the opportuni...
Llarowe haul
Just wanted to give you a preview of what's to come. This is my first Llarowe order, but won't be my last. The customer...
Sinful Colors - Daddy's Girl
Wow, it's been awhile. I actually haven't painted my nails in a long time, I just haven't had the time or energy to do it. I a...
Sunday Toppings - Episode One
Welcome to my theme day. I'm calling it Sunday Toppings. I love ice cream, so this is a great theme for me. This theme day will featur...
Virago Varish Birthday Trio
I am back again, sooner than expected, to share three beauties today. My nails are looking a bit...quirky, but I couldn't wait any long...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment