Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Need A Refresh-Mint!

Another Wet n' Wild.






I Need a Refresh-Mint is a blue-green/mint color, very Tiffany like. I love this color, it's just gorgeous.  The formula is ok on this.  I only did two coats but it probably needed three.  It tends to bubble very easily, but top coating it will help.  Do not shake this if you plan on using it that day, it is very bubble prone.  For a Mega-Last, dry time was great but I will probably just get the China Glaze version if I ever need to repurchase.

Photos are off slightly, as it appears more blue here.  It's much more minty than what is showing here, but I couldn't replicate the color.

Sorry for my lack of complete posting.  It's been a combination of very busy and very lazy.  Talk about vacillating.  I am still taking and editing photos, I just haven't had it in me to do blog posts.

I did decide to post an empty that is not polish related.  However, I'm proud of finishing this because I've never finished a perfume before.



I probably won't rebuy this, but I do like it, it has a very nice clean scent.  I've got too many other scents to work through, and I also want to get some more Escada scents added to my small collection.

I will have a few haul stuff to post soon too.  I'm really excited for that.  That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment