Saturday, August 24, 2013

Old haul

Collective haul here.  Not all of this was purchased at one time.

First up,


Went to Sally's during the most recent red tag clearance sale.  Didn't find much, unfortunately, but I did get these nail appliques.  I really don't know when I'll use them, but they're ridiculously cheap and they seem like a good idea to have on hand, just in case.
I also picked up two Sinful Colors around that same time.  One is Bali Mist and the other is Rain Song, which is limited edition.  I'm excited to try them.

Then...

Went to Sally's again...yes, I know.  I got an email that China Glaze and Orly was buy one get one free.  I really had no choice.  Here lies Flip Flop Fantasy (the new version, I think) and Fairy Dust (it looks used, I have no idea what is going on with it).  I also picked up that Sally Girl polish, which is a matte top coat.  $1.  Went to Walmart for general shopping and they had the newest Salon Perfect display (I never saw those Neon Explosions).  This Matte topcoat was in the display.  It's real matte, I love it and am totally tempted to get another.

And then...

Zoya had a promo with Luli Fama.  Get all six summer pixie dusts and a special gift for 30-some odd dollars.  I decided to get it if the promo stayed alive until some arbitrary date I set.  It ended up working.  

I forgot to take pictures of it, but it also came with a 2oz bottle of Remove, and the special gift of the big flipper 8 oz bottle.  Kind of nice to receive, but it would have been nice if they threw in another new fall line polish instead.

Here they are.  They are magical and I've already worn two of them.


No regrets here.  They're wonderful.

Now, makeup.



Been itching to try The Balm, and when they reappeared on Hautelook, I jumped on it.  I LOVE these.  Quality is amazing, colors are beautiful and it's all so travel friendly.  Cannot get better than this.  I will be buying more stuff the next time they're on sale.

Finally...


Got a $2 off coupon on Sally Hansen from CVS.  I had some real internal struggle happening here because the new limited edition displays were out.  I got something cheap anyway, but it was hard.  I cannot remember the name of this...

That's it for now.  I have another haul coming soon.  I'm also thinking of doing a little blog sale.  Not sure if I have much I'm willing to part with now, but there is some stuff that I'm just not partial to and would like gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment