Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection - Part 1

I finally got this collection.  Ever since I first saw these, I knew I had to have them.  Zoya (as well as China Glaze, and I think OPI) are currently buy 2 get 1 free at Ulta (through 6/28).  I used two coupons and ended up getting these at a decent price, without having to wait for Zoya to put them on sale.

I tried them all together, but didn't really feel the results were picture worthy, and so they are all going to be swatched alone.  These are relatively sheer, but should be decent enough at three coats.  Formula wise they were all they same; a bit thick but otherwise fine.  These all have a good amount of shimmer and holographic glitters.  These are a little rough but are easy to cover and smooth out.  These are not a part of the pixie dust line.

I've separated the collection into two parts because my nails couldn't take the extreme swatching all at once. I hope to have the rest of them up around the 4th, but I have no idea how my hands will do in this weather.



Today, I'll be sharing pictures of Harper, Muse and Alma.  I'll let you know my must haves after all six are up.

First is Harper, a very bubble gum based pink.  I wasn't really drawn to this but everyone else seemed to be and so I thought I needed it too.






You can kind of see the golden-ness to it.  It's quite pretty.

Muse is next, which looks like a mermaids tail.  SO pretty.  Perfect green/blue ocean color and that glitta.  Mmm, mmm, mmm!








And last for today is Alma.  This is a really juicy looking orange.  I like this a lot more on than in the bottle.  It is orange so it's warm, just keep that in mind.






I hope y'all are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment