Thursday, June 13, 2013

Are mermaids real...or what?

Whew!  It is hot outside, and I mean hot.  Not sure how to do much with this weekend with the way it feels out there.

Today I'm showing Spoiled's (a Wet n' Wild line) Are Mermaids Real?  First off, I have to say, what a weird name for this.  Mermaids are blue/green, not purple!  Well, maybe they're what you make them.

This another very foily finish, a deep purple filled with a lot of gold foil intensity.





For some reason my images are showing much more of a purple look.  The foil is actually so apparent in this that it gives in a darker hue in real life.




I gotta say, I like this polish but it's not a be all end all.  And the dry time is ridiculously slow, even for a Wet n' Wild.  It's still somewhat dentable the next day.  This one might need some thinner to help the formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment