Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Toppings

Woo, I did another one!

Today is Hip-Anema layered with Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest.  Here are the two side by side.


I did one coat of the Cardiac Arrest.  I just want to show you guys something about my bottle of Wicked Polish before the next photo.  Take a look at the line of use on that guy.  I've only used it twice!  It's dwindling away before my very eyes, I'm not sure what is going on.  It is thick, but it ain't that thick.  Considering this time I only used the one coat, it's going quickly.




This is a weird polish.  I much prefer it layered, it looks much cleaner than alone.  There are odd bits of black stuff in it (remember it is a diseased heart after all) which I didn't mention in the previous posting of this.  Also, some of the glitter bits are really stuck on the glass, I guess I'm not strong enough to shake them down.  I wanted this nice and smooth so I used a coat of Gelous and then a QDTC.  Came out real pretty.

Edit: Difficult to remove.  I did have quite a few layers of other polish on, but the difficulty in removal mostly lied with the glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment