Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bubblegum pink

Pretty late night posting.

Today is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line, Bubblegum pink.  When I opened this up, I actually half expected it to smell like bubble gum.  It's pretty much a dead ringer for it.  Apt name.


My photos came out much bluer looking than it really looks.  My led lamp provides tons of light but it seems to gives some colors a bluish look.  This is much pinker.






Formula on this in my opinion was not good.  Very thick, hard to apply.  Not a good even spreader, so it would tend to just sort of stack on and look uneven.  Going over the same spot more than once made it look especially bad.  Had to do three coats to get it anywhere near well covered and experience some evenness.  Still pretty unacceptable though.  Easy to clean up.  Great color and will probably do much better after a little thinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment