Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bohemian for work

This is cheating a bit...maybe.  But I did top this polish.

Swanky Silk is one of China Glazes Bohemian polishes.  It is rather plain looking at first glance, but I actually love it.  It's a great work appropriate color, one that's a little flashy, but it's so muted at the same time that nobody will question you on it.



Great color, it flashes from gold to pink.  The only issue I have with it is that it shows brush strokes like no other.  I sponge the last coat on to give it a less brush stroke look.  This is three coats with a quick dry top coat and then...mattified!  Mattifying it gives it even more of a muted look and can really tone it down if you still are uncomfortable wearing it to work.  Try it.







This polish I think has been discontinued, but I've seen it here and there...and for cheap too.  If you like the looks of it, I'd get it on discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment