Monday, February 10, 2014

China Glaze - Sea Goddess Collection: Part 2

Yay! Part two! I'm really in love.

First for today: Shell We Dance



I'd describe this as a cruelly based berry pink.  It has a good amount of glitter, though nothing too crazy.  I liked this one right off the bat, the squishy always gets me, even though it didn't end up looking squishy in the end.  Formula was good, and got opaque quickly at two coats.




Next: Tail Me Something




This is a great purple, both shimmery and glittery.  I was surprised at how much I liked this, I was prepared to not get along.  Formula on it was weird; looking in the bottle, I noticed it seemed not full.  When I recieved the package, my mailbox smelled strongly of polish. I thought surely one broke but now I just think the bottles weren't screwed tightly as many of them have seemed to have had evaporation.   I thinned this one midway, even though it didn't give me too much trouble, it was just so thick.  Three coats.





I saved the best for last.

Seahorsin' Around.




I don't say this lightly, so please listen.  Go out right now, and get thee to Sally's and buy this.
I swatched this, and with one drop on my nail, I was saying "oh my god", lol.  I cannot tell you how beautiful this is, and my camera and photos will never be able to do this justice.  This is serious top ten material.  It's unfair to all the other polishes.  It's that beautiful.





It's so shimmery, so bright, a perfect turquoise.  Gorgeous.  My gah.
This one clearly leaked, as a bunch was glued on the threading of the bottle.  Despite that, it was not overly thick and I only needed two glorious coats.  This is one people will end up hoarding backups of.

Whew!  That's it, guys.  I'll be back soon, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment