Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Hands - Banana Stand

I bought it.

Ok...I know I say this a lot but I love this.

Banana Stand is from the Arrested Development line that was released some time ago. This particular color was made permanent so have no fear, you should be able to buy it directly from Happy Hands.




It's a banana yellow (think peel, not flesh) jelly with gold and brown glitters (mmm...chocolate) as well as smaller green glitters (what's hiding in that banana stand, anyway?).  Gosh, the formula is amazing.  It was incredibly easy to work with and already began to appear opaque on the first coat.  I had some streaking (though that's me, not the polish) so I applied three coats, but if you are better at application, you will do fine at two.




The glitter itself did fine as well.  I didn't have to mess with it at all, it just came out on it's own and placed itself where it was supposed to go.

I meant to go with Gelous top coat today, but I completely forgot and starting slathering on my regular QDTP.  Guess what?  Smooth as glass, y'all.

This is a unique color.  I wouldn't run to wear it every day, but I'm glad I have it.  It reminds me of Easter (speckled eggs, perhaps).  Very cool.  I'm pretty sure if someone who was into polish saw this on you, they would be tempted to ask you about it.  Because it's just that unusual.

I only have one Happy Hands, but I'm impressed.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment