Saturday, April 20, 2013

What's one to do on a rainy day?

Well, swatch a scattered holo of course!

Today I have Zoya's Aurora.  Man, what a beauty.  I got this one way back when Zoya had their 3 free event and it went untried that long.  I knew all along too, often questioning myself as to why I hadn't worn it.  This is a jelly purple leaning red with a lot of scattered holo.  Dare I say, this holo is much more noticeable indoors than any of the linear holos from the new China Glaze collection.


Since it was raining, I had to take these photos indoors.  I'm generally not a fan of indoor lighting.  No matter how good the light source is, it tends to make one look more yellowy (and I don't need any help with looking yellow).  But I had no choice, I wanted to do a post and I wanted to do it now.

  
This is slightly lower light.  Some photos just have standard makeup lighting, some have that plus an led magnify light shining upon it.  



This is three coats.  Formula was a breeze.

I have nothing to disclose.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment