Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wicked polish-Cardiac Arrest

I have nothing to disclose.

I'm back for another installment. Today is a polish by Wicked Polish, an indie brand which is incredibly difficult to get your hands on.  I actually feel a little lucky to have snagged one, but I have no idea how I'll ever be able to get more.

This polish is Cardiac Arrest, a jelly red with various shaped glitters(square, hex, round micro) of multiple colors.  It's no exaggeration to say I love this one.




The bottle design has recently changed, so I'm not sure how much is in here.  These look small but I think it's supposed to be .5 oz.

I only did two coats but it really needed three.  I used my regular top coat (Beauty Secrets) but I probably should have pulled the Gelous out for this one. It looks mildly bumpy but nothing too bad.



Like I mentioned previously, Wicked Polish is hard to track down.  You can find it at http://www.wickedpolish.bigcartel.com/ and I do believe there is a restock happening today at Harlow and Co but it is a limited restock.  She does not restock often which is why it is hard to capture one, but she has some really unique colors.

She also announces restocks on Facebook (this is the only place that she announces) so if you're interested in buying, check there often.

No comments:

Post a Comment